I have learnt on various levels. I feel that my knowledge of English has improved in vocabulary, syntax and fluency. I have learnt to work in teams with people from several countries and cultures. I also have gained in cultural knowledge.
I have found it a useful experience and would like it to be longer if there were no other necessary occupations.
I feel I have changed in my way of working. I am still a perfectionist but now I am able to do my work more quickly. Moreover I have gained in maturity. I am now able to understand better different ways of thinking. I can adapt to different situations with different people.
The acquired maturity will help me to be more confident and open with varied pupils.
What I will always remember is my project in a secondary school in Merchtem, helping pupils with difficulties in languages. I felt entirely welcome by pupils and staff.
No comments:
Post a Comment