May 22, 2009

Home sweet home!

I'm so happy to be back ... if you put the huge quantity of work aside ;-)
My experience in Finland has been extremely difficult, what actually surprised me at first because I thought I could adapt to any situation easily. But hopefully I've been able to find myself a satisfying way of living there, even though it wasn't as good as expected.
Now that I'm back, I really don't regret anything, because I enjoy every little moment I spend here. I noticed how much I missed people, things, habits and most of all, the way you feel when you have your life under control.
I hope I won't have to do it again, but I'm glad I did. I've changed a lot even if of course I remain the same for most people. I've learned to assume difficult moments without complaining all the time and polluting the atmosphere around me. I've discovered that looking for hapiness everywhere but where you are is a huge waste of time (at least I didn't wait to be 70 to notice that ;-) ). I met a lot of amazing people who taught me their culture and still keep in touch ... which means lots of free holiday destinations! And finally, I understood I could trust myself and that we are often stronger than we think.
I FEEL JUST GREAT!!!

And good luck to everybody until the end of this period! 3LG WINNERS ;-)

No comments: