April 26, 2009

papers, papers, papersssss...please!

Hi everyone!

It seems you're all doing fine...with different shades and variations but, at least, you're all still alive! :-)
I'm sorry to bother you about this but... I still haven't received some papers (Courants pédagogiques, TIC)... would you please make sure you send them to me asap?
Ditto for the end-of-study papers... I have received some chapters from some of you (and, yes I know, I took ages to correct them! Shame on me!), but time is running out... would the others please send me their papers asap too? THANKS!
To make sure you are all aware of this: I won't be available from July 1 to August 19.
in the meantime, you know how to reach me...Make sure you don't waste too much time reaching me.
Oh, and yes, it does take a considerable amount of time to correct these, so make sure you don't send me that the night before.
I'm sorry for this short and, one must admit, not very warm message. Life at school is really, really hectic and I'm a bit worried about your papers and the time I'll get to correct them.
Enjoy the rest of your stay wherever you are!
I'm looking forward to seeing you all,

V Henin

No comments: