February 17, 2009

Hi from... hum... rainy Brussels! ;-)

Hello everyone!

It's good to read from you! :-) Hope you're all doing fine... wherever you are! ;-)
Well, we haven't been in touch the last few weeks because things were rather hectic at school (as usual, one could say!) but it doesn't mean that we didn't think of you! On the contrary.
As far as the ISPG is concerned, we're busy with the training for the festival of languages with 1LG; we're leaving for London next week with 1 and 2LG. Last time we went there with you, the weather was wonderful... fingers crossed for this year! We're two months earlier. Fingers crossed, really, because it's not that nice to spend 3 days in the rain... very British, though! Just need to find the umbrella and the bowler hat! ;-)
I wanted to say goodbye to you all before you left... but managed to say a few words to some only (ah, ah... I know who attends the classes on Friday night now! ;-))). But I'll keep my very last goodbye word for June! ;-)))
On a more serious matter, I'd like to remind the students who write their paper with me to send me their 1st part for Feb. 22.
That's it for now...
I'm looking forward to reading from you!
Sending you all the best!

V Henin

No comments: